english deutsch
Black and White: CrimsonShinigami's Fanfictio
Yaoi and general fiction from titles including Card Captor Sakura, Gundam Wing, Weiß Kreuz, and Yami no Matsuei.
Cold Lemonade
Works sorted by series, also a requested couples list.
Eidolon Tree, archived
Eidolon Tree's fanfictions, archived. Gravitation (anime), Weiß Kreuz (anime), etc. YAOI and YURI content (as well as shounen ai and shoujo ai).
Hentai Fanfiction Ring
List of hentai fan fiction sites, how to join and rules.
Kasey Sanada's Fanfiction Archive
Fiction from Gundam Wing, Digimon, Ranma, and crossovers. Submissions accepted.
Kinky Shinigami's Lair
A site with fanfiction, fanart, and pictures from various anime series. Warning: contains shounen ai/yaoi content. All material is clearly marked.
Kiyakotari's Yaoi Fanfiction Archive
Archive compiled by Kiyakotari. Focuses on Gundam Wing and Ronin Warriors but hosts original stories.
MadamHydra's Lair
Fanfiction that explores the darker side of several fandoms, including Weiss Kreuz, Gundam Wing, FF7, Ranma 1/2, Saiyuki, Rurouni Kenshin, and more.
Nemuro Kinenkan
Original fiction, as well as Revolutionary Girl Utena and Boy Meets Boy fanfiction, poetry, and essays. Contains bisexuality and adult material.
Nicole's Yaoi Anime Fanfictions
Warning! Site contains material that may not be suitable for a younger audience. Looking for fanfictions? This is the place for you then! Contains yaoi fanfictions and fanart.
Nike's Lemon Archive
Yaoi and yuri works based on Gundam Wing, Inu-Yasha, Sailor Moon, and Shoujo Kakumei Utena, in sections sorted by author, by series, and by the author's preferences.
Nobara's FanFic Corner
Yaoi/Shounen-ai. Gundam Wing and DragonBall Z fan-fic, and maybe fan-art in the future.
Paper Crane
Fan fiction based on Utena, Xenogears, and Slayers.
Random Acts of Literature
Works of fan fiction written by Jo, based on over 15 series.
Sakura Lemon Archive
Fan fiction sorted by title, series, alphabetical, or date. Submissions accepted.
Sekai
Original Dragon Ball Z fan fiction, including adult works as well as standard fiction.
The Black Book
A site of RPG, anime, and original literature. Final Fantasy and Pokemon yaoi fiction.
The Comic and Anime Erotic Fan Fiction List
Adult fan fiction mailing list. Must be registered with YahooGroups! to view site.
The Fan Fiction Directory
Listing of anime and manga fan fiction web sites. Separated by series.
The Storys: Jan's Anime Pages
Lemon fan fiction and romance. Separated by series. Adult content stories marked with sakura blossom.
Trinity Cross: The Written Word
Yu Yu Hakusho, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Flame of Recca and Rurouni Kenshin stories here.