english deutsch
Erotic Fiction by Women
List of stories written by women, for women. Includes Star Trek, Babylon 5, X-Files and Highlander fiction.
Fan Email Lists
Searchable database of mailing lists, including gen, het, and combination story forums.
Fan Fiction Directory
Listing of sites, fanzines, virtual seasons, original stories, and resources. Includes links to gen, het, and slash works.
FemFic.org
A directory of websites, email lists, and other online resources with original lesbian fiction and f/f slash fan fiction from all genres.
Greenegret's Index
Female/female slash story index, organized by pairing and fandom.
Raonaid's Favorite Slash Sites
Links to slash sites in following fandoms : Babylon 5, Batman, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy, Due South, Hercules, Highlander, Man from U.N.C.L.E., Once a Thief, The Professionals, Sentinel, Sports Night, Stargate SG-1, Starsky and Hutch, Star Trek, Star Wars-TMP, Velvet Goldmine, Voltron, X-Files, and Multimedia Archives.
Rare Slash Site Ring
Lists sites that focus on stories written for small or unusual fandoms.
Slash and Slash Friendly Email Lists
Directory of slash friendly email lists, regardless of fandom or list service. Organized by fandom, name, genre, and type.
Slash Email Lists
Searchable database of links in a variety of fandoms. Includes slash-friendly lists that also allow het stories, as well as slash-only lists.
Slash Fiction Online
Links organized by fandom, recommendations, glossary, and image gallery.
WebRing: Slash Recommendations
Lists sites that offer reviews and endorsements for stories.