english deutsch
Agent With Style Fanzines
Publisher of gen and slash zines from Airwolf to Zorro. Includes convention appearances, ordering information, submission guidelines, and listings of publications current and upcoming.
As I Do Zines
Star Trek, Miami Vice, The Professionals, multifandom slash zines, and many others; erotic vampire zine Prisoners of the Night. [Requires Java]
Ashton Press Fanzines
Gen, adult het, and slash fiction from Stargate, Highlander, Star Wars, Blakes 7, Man From UNCLE, and Alias Smith and Jones.
Beyond Dreams Press
Publishers of Beyond Dreams and other K/S zines, and the newsletter K/S Press; they also maintain a library of out-of-print K/S zines.
Demon Bunny Press
Crossovers, gen, het and slash, for Andromeda, Magnificent Seven, Pirates of the Caribbean, Stargate, Star Wars, JAG, Highlander, FarScape and others. [Requires Java]
Devious Developments Press
Variety of slash zine offerings including Starsky/Hutch, The Sentinel, Pirates of the Caribbean, original gay fiction and femslash.
Falcon Press Publications
Adult fanzines for Star Wars and Star Trek.
IIBNF * Press
X-Files, Due South, UFO and Multimedia slash zines from Australia.
Jim & Melody's Adult Fanzines
Fanzine resellers (new & used) of Star Trek and other Media Fandom Zines.
July Studios
July Studios produces multifandom yaoi and slash fanzines twice a year.
LionHeart Distribution
A distributer of m/m slash, femslash and original gay fiction fanzines; find zines here from publishers without a website.
MAS-Zine press
Publishes yaoi, slash, and original m/m stories with strong non-con and abuse elements, available on CD. Includes catalog information and order form.
Merry Men Press
Offers a variety of Kirk/Spock zines, most notably First Time, but also Scattered Stars, Within The Mirror and others, as well as the multifandom Playfellows slash zine. [Site may not work in all browsers.]
Red Shirt Press
Publishers of the K/S zine Uncross The Stars. Accepts submissions.
Sidekicks Press
A slash press, vanilla through BDSM, for the supporting characters of fandom; multiple fandoms, notably Hornblower, Highlander, Smallville and general vampires.
T'hy'la by Kathleen Resch
Ordering information for the Kirk/Spock zine series T'hy'la.
Village Press Zines
Classic Eighties Kirk/Spock zines and some new ones as well.
Waveney Online Zine Shop
Offers some 1,500 zines in more than 90 fandoms from a wide variety of publishers. Second-hand zines also available.
Zine Zone: The Fanzine Classifieds
A central repository for printzine information, in multiple English-language fandoms.