english deutsch
Blu Fiction
An X-Men fan-fiction archive for the author Blu and selected others.
Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction
Fan fiction starring Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Quasar, Galactus, Thanos, and other cosmic characters of the Marvel Universe.
eX -- An Online Fan Fiction Novel
An online novel, posted in episodic form, featuring the Marvel Comics characters called the X-Men.
Firebird's Marvel Fanfiction
Marvel Fanfiction by various authors.
Fonts of Wisdom
Kitty Pryde and Pete Wisdom (Excalibur) fan fiction.
Generation X Fan Fiction
Contains Generation X fan fiction written by Francisco Charrua.
Lateo's Lair: X-Men Fanfiction Link Archive.
A large collection of X-men fanfiction links, also quotes,fun tests, fanfic, pictures of the droolworthy...
Maria's X-Men Fan Fiction
A collection of fan fiction stories featuring Marvel Comics' X-Men.
MV1 Fanfiction Project
Continues various Marvel titles from their last volume one issue number. Stories start immediately after the Heroes Reborn: The Return four-issue limited series.
the arcHive
Fan fiction and art.
The Great Comic Book MiSTing Site
A humorous collection of MSTings (MST3K-style "revisions") which pokes fun at bad comic-book fan fiction and bad comic books, too.
The Marvel Dark Lore Fanfic Group
Dealing with the darker side of the Marvel Universe.
Ultraverse: A New Twist
Fan fiction based on the Malibu Comics characters in Marvel's Ultraverse.
Unstable Molecules: Marvel Comics Inspired Fiction
Diverges from the mainstream timeline in early 2003 and features a host of titles that dynamically interact with each other within the shared continuity of the universe.
X-Genesis
A revisionist view of Ultimate X-Men. Fan fiction stories starting the X-Men legend from scratch.