english deutsch
A Confused Mind
A Titanic fanfiction site with lots to see and read.
Abby Normal's Titanic Tales
A site with stories like The Unsinkable Rose Dawson, about Rose's life after Titanic.
Absolution
Novel-length fan fiction sequel to "Titanic" follows Rose in New York.
After the Iceberg: A Titanic Fan Fiction Site
Stories, possibility to submit your story, writers' forum, and fiction contests.
All The Way
A Titanic fanfiction site with stories, including the story All the Way, about Jack and Rose starting a new life after Titanic. (formerly located at ardent-sun.org/alltheway)
Alternative Titanic Story
A short story about Jack and Rose meeting after the sinking in Jack's hometown, Chippewa Falls.
Anne's Story Page
A large archive of stories by many authors and more stories are accepted every day.
Dreams Of Paradise
Titanic fanfiction stories about Jack and Rose after Titanic, starting a new life together.
Eluding Destiny
An alternate ending to James Cameron's movie 'Titanic'.
Hope...
Stories following the life of Titanic's Rose in New York.
I Need You
A site with exclusively Present Time Jack and Rose stories.
Janet's Titanic Fan Fiction
A story about Rose after Titanic.
Liza's Titanic Stories
A Titanic fan fiction website!
MTS
A site with Jack and Rose stories mostly.
Our Times: A Present Time Site
A large archive of Titanic Present Time stories by many authors and more stories are accepted every day.
Out of the Cold
A story about Jack and Rose after the sinking, living in New York.
The Odyssey - A Titanic Fan Fiction Site
A Titanic fanfiction site with stories where Jack survives the sinking, discussion forum, contests and links.
Titanic Fan Fiction
Archive of Titanic scene stories.
Titanic Rekindled
A Titanic site with a writing room.