english deutsch
A New Life
Story written by 3 teens based on their favorite shows, movies, and music.
A.J.'s Sci-fi Page
Stories from Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, and Babylon 5 as well as original works.
ACS Fanfiction Portal
Searchable directory of sites with stories based on series including Angel, Charmed, Roswell, Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Amalgam: A Fiction Page
Original fiction and works, including Star Trek (all generations) and Babylon 5.
Anubis Soundwave - Toon Tone TV Network
A multifaceted site of fan fiction and art..
Beck's Web Haunt
Doctor Who and Highlander fiction.
Ben's Fiction Page
Stories by Ben Church from Marvel comics, MST3K, Buffy, Highlander, Gargoyles, and Star Wars.
Big Valley and Six Million Dollar Man Storyboard
Message board and archives. Includes writers' resources, such as character profiles and trivia.
Biku's Bookshelf
Original works and fiction including Star Trek, Star Wars, Backstreet Boys, Due South, and Sinbad.
Blank Looks
Red Dwarf, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and X-Files fiction, with links to other fiction sites.
Bradygirl's Net Reality
Days of Our Lives, Charmed, and Poltergeist the Legacy fiction.
Bruce Boxleitner Fan Fiction
Works for Scarecrow and Mrs. King and Babylon 5.
Bullions' Scripts
Archive of fiction screenplays including Star Trek, Mortal Kombat, Alien, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossovers.
Canadian Cucumbers
Fiction centering around Tom Paris, Due South, Angel, SeaQuest, Invisible Man.
Cat's Cyberfic
Works from Starsky and Hutch, A-Team, and The Sentinel.
Cere's Dream Haven
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman Beyond, Legend of Zelda, as well as original works.
Chaos Theory: The Fanfiction of Dorian Blackthorne
A series of Buffy, Angel and X-Men Crossover fiction with a few guest stars.
Chocolate
Stories and poetry based on Harsh Realm and The West Wing.
Corri's Realm
Fan fiction and crossovers for Buffy, Angel, Firefly, The Patriot, The Magnificent Seven, and The Wheel of Time.
Cyberkat's Fan Fiction Asylum
Fiction by Sandy Adams, including Dark Shadows, Magnum PI, Forever Knight, Knight Rider, Star Trek, and cartoons.
Cyberscripts
Fan-written scripts for complete episodes of Buffy, Angel and Ripper. Includes fanfic scripts, promos, music, reviews and comment book.
Dakota's World Of Fiction
Dawson's Creek and Doctor Who stories.
Dani's Domain Fan Fiction
Harry Potter, Pokemon, X-Files, Scream, and Sailor Moon fiction by various authors.
Dark Boswell
Satirical look at Buffy, Roswell and other genre TV.
DCE's Creative Corner
Contains Highlander and Forever Knight works.
Diamond's Fan Fiction Retreat
Star Trek Voyager, Babylon 5, and Pretender works.
Diva's FanFiction Junction
Collection of Hunchback of Notre Dame, Dinosaur, and Titanic fan fiction.
Dr. Frankestein's Weird and Stupid Lab
Works on Korn and the X-Files.
Dragon's Library
Fiction for Wheel of Time, Star Wars, and original stories, forum and bookmark directory.
Dragon's Library
Science fiction and fantasy archive with Wheel of Time, Star Wars, Dark Elf and other fiction, role-playing and original stories as well as book recommendations and free book excerpts.
Drifting in Free Space
Works from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, X-Files, Batman, and Harry Potter.
e-fic.com
A collection of stories specially formatted for the 3Com PalmPilot, IBM Workpad, Psion PDA, TI Avigo or WinCE handheld device.
Fan Fiction
Various works from television, music and movies.
Fanfics.org
Stories from a variety of authors organised by fandom.
Fanfiction Index
Quantum Leap, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, Forever Knight, and anime fiction by Amparo Bertram.
Fanfiction Universe
A writers forum for all genres of TV fan fiction.
FanFiction.Net
Automated story archive, arranged by genre, searchable by author, title, and keyword.
FanFicWeb
Directory of sites with stories in a variety of fandoms and hosts archives for The Pretender, Profiler, and Space: Above and Beyond.
Fannish Pursuits
Short stories, snippets, essays and filks based on Blake's 7 and The Lone Gunmen. Includes articles and writer's resources.
Fantastic Fanfics
Fictions for Visionaries and Pokemon.
Female Action Heroes
Including Buffy, La Femme Nikita, Xena, and Witchblade. Pictures, fan art and fan fiction.
Fictainment
Various bands including Backstreet Boys and N'Sync.
Gemz FanFiction
Fiction from the Hardy Boys and N'Sync.
Hall of HonorH
Stories based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Highlander, Xena, and Highlander: The Raven. Includes fiction recommendations.
Hellmouth East
A series of crossover stories by Richard Ruth involving Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Highlander, Poltergeist: The Legacy, Kindred: The Embraced, and the X-Files.
Idea No. 8
Stories based on The West Wing, Andromeda, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, ER, and Farscape. Also includes quotes.
Idol Pursuits
Stories by various authors for The Sentinel, The Professionals, Stargate SG-1, and other fandoms.
Inquisitive1's Fanfiction
Fiction stories based upon Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Highlander, MacGyver, The Pretender, and The Sentinel.
Into Oblivion
Fanfiction archive consisting of stories based on "Roswell", "Dawson's Creek", "Gilmore Girls" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
Jan's Home Page
Star Trek Voyager and Stargate fan fiction, with writing challenges, and instructions on creating story booklets.
Jane's Fan Fiction
Fan fiction from Quantum Leap, Friday the 13th, Sentinel, and Bionic Woman. Include "Ms. Nitpicker's Guide to Writing Almost-Readable Fan Fiction."
Jessa's Fanfiction
Buffy, General Hospital, and One Life to Live stories.
Jo's Obsessions
Highlander, X-Files, West Wing, and Queen of Swords fan fiction.
Johns FanFic Site
Fan fiction stories based upon Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, and video and roleplaying games.
Judy's New Silk Fiction
Silk Stalkings and Kung Fu: The Legend Continues fiction.
Kalynn's Fan Fiction
Fan fiction from various science fiction and drama fandoms, including Profiler, Hercules, The X-Files, and Star Wars.
Katana's Cafe
Stargate SG1, Andromeda and Earth Final Conflict fan fiction.
Kenda's Fan Fiction Library
Emergency, Simon and Simon, and The Big Valley stories.
KerJen Fanfiction
Works primarily centered on Star Wars and Star Trek: TOS movies.
Kimba's Fanfiction and Poetry
General Hospital and Dawson's Creek fiction.
Lair of the Stealthbunnies
Fiction for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X-Men, and Devilman.
Land of the Harem
Works from Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi, Highlander and X-Men.
Marcie's FanFictions
fanfics about the pop group Dream Street and the Harry Potter novels.
Marcus' Fanfiction
Works from Babylon 5, Lexx, Battlestar Galactica, and other science fiction shows.
Meana's Sci-Fi and Fantasy Page
Works from Dark Angel, 7th Heaven, Roswell, Star Trek and other television shows.
Memoirs of an Obsession
Works based on N'Sync, Backstreet Boys and various celebrities.
Method in the Madness
A site for multifandom MSTings by Saf and Dy Productions.
MST3K of . . .
Parodies of stories based on fandoms from Star Trek to Lord of the Rings, in the style of the show that raked films over the coals.
My Fanfiction Centre Home
Fan fiction for various fandoms including Stargate SG-1, JAG, Charmed, and West Wing.
Mystery Surreal Theatre 3000 1/2
Fan MiSTings, with the SM:TV live crew and others on the SoL, mocking Buffy, Pokemon, Star Wars and Dragonball Z fan fiction and scripts.
Nomad's Realm
Stories from the Buffy, Harry Potter and West Wing fandoms. Includes the author's recommendations for other stories.
Old Ping Hai's Basement
Multi-fandom fiction stories with photos, quizzes, jokes, and an episode guide. Alien Nation, Quantum Leap, Kung Fu TLC, and Dr. Who.
Paparus.com
A combination of interactive and private stories for genres such as films and television.
Perriverse Publications
Stories based on Lois and Clark, Roswell, The Pretender, Highlander, Buffy, and other series.
Phantom's Lair
Phantom Chic's Stargate SG-1, X-Files, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer fiction, and Dripping Sarcasm series of Stargate episode reviews. All material is PG-13 or lower, contains shippiness and humor.
Pho's Fan Fiction
Fan fiction by Patricia O'Cain. Includes Stargate SG-1, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, and The Sentinel.
Pontmarie's Fan Fiction
Highlander, Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, and Law and Order stories.
Priscillapal's Fan Fiction
Various soap operas as well as nighttime dramas including Passions, As the World Turns, Charmed, The Lost World and The Pretender.
Sam's Place
Nash Bridges and Diagnosis Murder works.
Savage Garden Fan Fiction
Vampire Chronicles, Buffy: the Vampire Slayer, and Due South stories.
Saving Dreams
Personal collection of fan fiction, including Final Fantasy VIII and Harry Potter.
SciFi Web
Science fiction works from several series.
Sekhmet's Sanctuary
West Wing, Due South, and Lone Gunmen fiction.
Sherry's Writing Room
Highlander, The Immortal, Earth: Final Conflict, and JAG fiction.
Sheshat's Online Library
Fiction, including Highlander, Stargate SG1, Due South, Mortal Kombat: Conquest, The Sentinel, and The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, as well as sound files and original images and animated GIFs.
Sigma's Archive
A multifandom archive including Buffy, Angel, Highlander, JAG, and X-Men.
Solemn One
Fanfiction archive featuring stories based on Roswell, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville, Everwood, and others.
Starbase 301
Star Trek and Star Wars crossover works.
Starbase E-Prime
Star Trek and Forever Knight fiction, original poetry, and computer games.
Starlight Studios
Stories based on Sliders, Star Trek, and The X Files. Also includes fan art, and message board.
Steph's Writing
Batman, X-Men, Mission: Impossible, and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fiction.
Tal's Corner
Index of fan fiction sites, as well as reviews and recommendations, and an original story about a Xena fan fiction writers.
TaPoi
Final Fantasy VIII and Harry Potter works.
Teanna
Jane Austen, Star Wars and Wheel of Time spoofs.
Television Fan Fiction
Stories from The Facts of Life and Laverne and Shirley. Submissions welcome.
The Bookcase
Fiction based on Xena: Warrior Princess, seaQuest, X-Files, Evil Dead Trilogy, Stargate SG-1, and American Gothic.
The Christian Fanfiction Directory
Christian fanfiction. Includes archives for X Files, Star Trek, Digimon and The Bible.
The Christina Hilt Group
Message board, chat, and biography and commentary from an author who writes stories based on Harry Potter and Boston Public, along with links to the stories.
The Darkness Within
An archive of EvilFanFiction, including Buffy, Star Wars, SeaQuest and Highlander.
The Duncan Twins Home Page
Works from Highlander, Invisible Man, Kindred, Poltergeist the Legacy and Stargate SG-1.
The Glass Onion Archive
Web host for mailing list of the same name. Stories based on more than a dozen fandoms including Alias, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and The X-Files.
The Hall of the Terrian King
A variety of TV shows, old and new, and movies.
The Haven Fan Fiction Archive
Science fiction works including X-Men.
The Interplanetary Railroad: Group-Written Science
Original stories and fiction written round robin style.
The Minismith
Original and fan fiction by N. Y. Smith, featuring various fandoms including the X-Files.
The Mouse Hole
Jonny Quest, Biker Mice From Mars, Card Captor Sakura, Escaflowne works.
The Snowfields
Cynthia Harrell's fan fiction archive of Digimon and Power Rangers stories.
The Story Nook
Nash Bridges and Combat! works. Links to challenges, interactive stories, and writing resources.
The Ultimate Fan Fiction Site
Fiction stories featuring bands and cartoon characters.
The Underground
Punk Maneuverability's X-Files, Sports Night, West Wing, and Smallville fan fiction.
The Watcher's Diarys
A Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the Lost Vampire archive. (Some stories and poems, not related to these shows also reside on the site).
The WiliQueen's Woods Fan Fiction
Fiction by Valerie Meachum, including Forever Knight, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Phantom of the Opera, and The Lost Boys.
Tiffany Park's Fanfiction
Fiction stories based upon Star Trek TOS and Stargate SG-1.
Tim North's Fiction and Poetry
Stories and screenplays for Lois and Clark, Moonlighting, Cybill, Star Trek, and MASH. Includes original poetry.
Tomato Soup Online
Original stories and fiction from Popular and Roswell, plus fan art.
Twink's Mega Fanfic Archive
Archive that contains multi-fandoms. The top fandoms are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Roswell, Dawson's Creek, Pretender and the X-Files.
Two Chickies Fan Fiction
Stories based upon shows of the '70s such as Emergency, CHiPs, Starsky and Hutch, and the Rockford Files.
Ultimate FanFiction Central
Intentionally bad fan fiction and fan art. Includes Pokemon, Harry Potter, Star Wars and Star Trek.
Welcome to My Parlor
Tiffany's fan fiction including Stargate SG-1, the A-Team, and Trek.
Whipper's Fanfiction Archive
Dark, angsty stories based on seaQuest, Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Magnificent Seven.
Winds of Destiny
Currently has sections on Gundam Wing and Escaflowne.
Xenon's Dungeon
Includes sotries in the Highlander and Buffy the Vampire Slayer universes.
Yamara's Writings
Xena, Final Fantasy 7, Hercules, and works from other series.
Ysone's FanFic
Sentinel and Star Trek: DS9 fiction by Donna Gentry.