english deutsch
Bloodsmiths
Stories by PT Gunn. A realm where wars are fought at swords length and chivalry, honor, and loyalty are part of every day life.
Castle of Dreams
Short stories, Gothic Erotica,Adult in Nature written under my pen name A. Acquisto
Elf_Shadow's Page
A collection of short stories and poems.
Fae/Folktales From The Little Woods
Tales of a little fae know as the Wee One, with pictures and celtic music.
FallenLights Writing Club
We are a group of dedicated writers that are working on a series of fantasy novels.
Fanciful World
Author R.D. Ingram's short stories, poetry, and sample novel chapters.
Fantasy Short Fiction
A short online fantasy story of transformation.
FantasyFields
Community for writers to publish their works, and for readers to share opinions. Also book reviews and forums.
Gushémal: A New Fantasy World
Weekly fantasy stories, a RPG and background tales in a new epic fantasy world.
Life of a Thief
Fantasy dark ages stories of a rogue's survival.
Ny'Solaria
A collection of fantasy and dark short stories, as well as the beginning of a fantasy novel.
Palace of the Mystic Princess
Several fantasy stories and related writings.
StormLight
Stories of faeries, the faerie realm, and mermaids, as well as poetry.
The Fantasy Library
Welcome to the library were you will find great stories about the adventures of heroes and stories of dragons, knights, kings, and castles. You may also submit your own fantasy story for the world to see.
The Pen and the Sword
An excellent site for young fantasy writers. Come read the work already displayed or submit your own.
Thereya
A fantasy world, with character descriptions and short stories.