english deutsch
7th Hell - Interactive Fantastic Writing
A site for authors of the genres horror, fantasy, and science fiction. Add-on stories you can continue, or start an all new story. Artwork welcome, too. Site in German and English.
A Night To Regret
Teenagers stumble upon a dead corpse in the woods, and their families and lives are ruined forever.
BlackPanther Pages
Featuring dark art, fan fiction, and other short stories.
Creative Brother's Horror Page
Horror stories involving Belial, a black vampire, robotic horror in the ghetto and interracial demon love.
Cthulhu Mythos Original Short Fiction Website
Original horror fiction based on the Lovecraft/Cthulhu Mythos.
Dark Dreams and Darker Visions
A clergyman experiments in writing horror and dark fantasy.
Dark Icon - Original Fiction
Original works of science fiction, fantasy and horror. Updated with new stories and-or links weekly. Comments and feedback are welcome.
Dark Prairie
This site provides links to the short fiction of Paul Dee Fecteau; his weird tales, set in the Great Plains, regularly appear in horror 'zines
Darkslade's Haunted Library
Site of gothic horror story writer, Darkslade. Care to join him in his dark and twisted world?
Demon's Sorrow
Short stories and a preview of the novel "Demon's Sorrow" by Linda Fields.
Dreadful Dreams Fiction
Horror - Suspense - Thriller - stories written by amateur writers. Read them, review them or submit your own ghastly tale.
Dueling Minds: An Experiment In Terror
A collection of new horror and dark fantasy short stories written by different authors based on the same picture.
Elfwood, Wyvern's Library, Horror
Hundreds of original horror stories from several different authors. Sub-category of a large text library.
ERIE-sistible
Features short stories, legends, fables, and other tales.
Helen's stories
Stories to scare and disturb. You won't see the world in the same way again.
Joolstime
A collection of original stories.
Lonesome Place
Stories and poems by Jacob Long.
Mikey's Basement
Original multimedia, horror poetry, and cyberpunk fiction by Mike M West.
Mr Shiver's Tales of the Abyss
Short stories, dark poems, and novel chapters for readers and writers. Open to submissions.
Poecraft
The only official website of POECRAFT. Your doorway to the unknown.
Roxanne Longstreet Conrad: Cosmic Writes
Short stories by the novelist. Includes information on personal appearances and upcoming book projects.
Scarenet Stories
Contains original short stories and poems belonging to the horror genre. Submit your own stories/poetry.
Scorpio Tales
A collection of stories with a sting in the tail.
Snobunyluv's page of dark stories and poetry
A collection of dark short stories and poetry.
The Cybrary
Small archive of predominately horror based stories, however all genres are welcomed.
The Krypt
Themes of horror, despair and death. Original fiction by the web mistress.
The Nekonomicon
Gothic stories about the Children of Bastet and other neko souls as they discover life, love and the torments of the Nekonomicon.
The Passing
A short story with a twist of horror and the paranormal, by author Julie Remke. Links to biography, online store and poetry by the author.
Vicki Richman
'The Patrimony', mystery with grisly violence; and 'The Restoration of Manion's Coffin Works', horror.
Zzzptm
Stories evocative of the great HP Lovecraft. You can also sign on a list here to workshop your fiction.