english deutsch
A Strange Journey
Free copy serial e-book "A Strange Journey".
A Talespinner's Web
Short stories and novellas, samples of published books, 70 pages and 300,000 words of science fiction. Over 50 works by various composers/performers on the net.
Aqua X 3
Stories about a different world. Accepts submissions.
Attack of the Killer Beetles
A short story about a kid who finds he has special powers and uses them against giant beetles.
Attack On Cellius
Metaphysical science fiction stories that offer engineering definitions of ideas, thinking and consciousness.
Burhoe, Brian Alan - Ornithanthropus
A tribute to Freedom, in memory of editor Ejler Jakobsson. Contains the science-fantasy story "Someday There Will Be Centaurs".
Chocolate Retrofuturism
Selection of short stories, poetry and novel excerpts by Douglas Turek.
Contribute to the next Harry Potter novels
An open source writing experiment - pottersequel.com allows fans of Harry Potter to contribute story ideas and content to 4 or more new Potter novels.
Cordula's Web
A short story about a trapped girl in a darwinistic society, by Michael G. Coney.
Creative Brother's Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantas
African American sci-fi, horror, and fantasy stories.
Cyberdrome Online Stories
Series of fully illustrated stories chronicling a war being waged inside a computer-generated virtual universe.
Hard Sci-Fi Stories
Mike Combs' online hard sci-fi stories and articles.
Home of the Grendelmen
An online writers' group dedicated to Sci-Fi/Fantasy and good clean fun.
John Gerner: Creativa
John's short stories, lyrics, poems, essays, and humor.
Kristopher Horton's Colony
Stories and technical documentation pertaining to Newland Colony as presented through a series of short stories.
Mirror in the Sky: A UFO Story
A literary short story with a UFO theme.
Mt. Corabal Science Fiction Station
Original short stories, wav files, movie and book reviews and a journal describing the trials and tribulations of being a web author.
Sacred Mysteries
Several short stories blending paranormal activities, sci-fi, and romance by Keith Massey.
Sci Fi Chronicles
A science fiction novel, short stories, and alien humor.
SciFi Minds
A place for all science fiction writers to meet, chat, and share stories, fan fiction, and poetry.
Section A
A set of sci-fi stories, based upon a blending of all the best known sci-fi universes.
Shadows and Stones
A collection of dark fantasy stories edging into horror, centering around a family of immortal shapeshifters.
Shanrar's Hammer
Original fiction (science, fantasy, horror), poetry, fantasy art, and mythology.
Sids Cause by Peter A Luber
Fiction, science fiction, or 'what if' short stories; stories relevant to current lifestyles, Science Fiction -firmly rooted in current technology.
Silver Samurai and Sparow
Stories about the characters Silver Samurai and Sparow, who do not appear to be the comic-book characters from Marvel.
Silver Stories
A series of fantasy stories that revolves around a teenage princess named Tiara. encounters mermaids, cat people, a phoenix and unicorns, with anime art to accompany it.
Sketches
A website by Roehl Sybing, author of many science fiction and fantasy works, including the sci-fi serial Infinite Earths.
Storymill
Free stories available here or subscribe and pay for others.
Strange Tales
Strange short stories added every month by Nevill Strange.
Suns Golden Ray's Story Vault
Several stories written by the webmaster.
Tales from the Border World
A series of four short sci-fi novels aimed at young adults/early teens, set in the far future.
The Amazing Adventures of Sara Corel
An alien society sends down a gift to Earth in the form of a remarkable young woman. Complete novel, also in Rocket format. Short stories, essays, letters, reviews, notes, photomanipulations, and related links.
The Cyber Bard
Amateur fantasy and sci-fi on the web.
The Infinite Regress Access Point
Devoted to the fictional exploration of the timeline divergence/alternate timeline theory, including fan fiction, submission guidelines and links.
The Palace of My Stuff
A collection of short stories and poems. Includes a message board and chat room, along with MIDIs for background music.
The Pancake at the Bottom
An allegory about transfinite set theory, by Scott Aaronson.
The Sands Of Eden
Science fiction short story by Terry Million. Published online in its entirety.
The Transformation Story Archive
Stories that have a bodily (or in some cases mental) transformation into another being as a central theme.
Tom Thumb
Modern myths and spiritual stories in the Sufi tradition with dragons, magic, and whirling dervishes. A site for grown-up kids.
Trilogy Slave
Original short stories in the genre of horror and science fiction.
Ultropolis Science Fiction Stories
Cult science fiction stories with a satirical edge, by Martin Douglas Perry. Includes schLOGGER, message board and Weenie Boy's movie reviews.
Welcome to my Worlds
A personal page which includes science fiction short stories.
William's Mind
Short fiction by the site creator and other as yet unkown authors.
Worlds of Wonder
Online stories by Robert Stanley.