english deutsch
Collaborative Writing
10:47 at the coffee pot, Couchbike: A Collaborative Novel, Fiction Factory, MurrayTime, PeppelliniPines.com, room_23, Tag You're It Writing Community, Telling Lies, The Story So Far..., The Tower
A Mask for Halloween
A prize-winning Indian short story.
A Post War Babe In Toyland
A series of articles, and humorous short stories about growing up in the USA during the "baby boom years" of the 1950's and 60's.
Beach Stories
Short stories about beach-related themes, from the Pensacola Beach Residents Assn.
Blackberry Jam
A story by Donna Teller.
Bruce Holland Rogers
Short-short stories & flash fiction that originally appeared in traditional print magazines. Site also describes email subscription service for new stories.
Family Tradition
A short story written by Tai Ng.
Farmhouse Fables
Stories for children about the creatures living in a meadow next to a farmhouse. Adult story based on events in west Africa, in weekly installments. All are free of charge.
For a Dancer
A short story by Steven R. Buller.
Freedom's Song; a fable
Fable about freedom as an attitude more than a place.
Good Enough For Us
A short story about love, prejudice, family relationships and forgiveness.
Home of the Georgia Gemini
Absurdist stories.
Introducing Unbound Fiction
Series of Web-only short stories from The Atlantic Monthly.
Journey Amongst The Dead
A fictional recreation of a ritual at Mnijdra, Malta.
Mandy's Fiction Plaza
Original short stories in a variety of themes.
Mary Knew
A short story by Martin Frank.
Maryanne's Page
Two short stories.
Native American Short Stories
An MSN community with message board,pictures,chat and more that features a contemporary Native American Short Story,"Visions," ...one Indian Brave's spiritual awakening.
Odd Day
Unusual circumstances and weather in Boston, and a bit of lost teenage soul-searching.
Sandra Jarrett - Author
"The Prince in the Mirror", an original fairy tale by Sandra Jarrett.
Shakespeare without an 'e'
A satirical, stylised verison of Shakespear's classic Hamlet.
Short Stories @ 777Life.com
Short stories written by John Joe Mittler.
Short Stories By Brian Strader
Summaries of short stories by Brian Strader.
Short Stories by George Sweeney
Short stories by George Sweeney. The stories include drama, suspense, sci-fi and other types of stories.
Short Stories of Fiction.
A collection of modern Celtic short fiction, poetry and articles about early Britain.
Small Spiral notebook
A literary journal that showcases evocative poetry, prose and art. Online workshop forums and chat.
SOS Gab & Eti
A story by Ken Follett.
Tazim Elkington's Short Stories & Poems
Here you will find a collection of Tazim's most inspiring and uplifting analogies of life, poems and short stories.
The Last of the Lepers
By Crispin Lyzard.
The Men in the Truck
A short story by Steven R. Buller.
The SuzieQ Library
A collection of funny stories for entertaining the whole family.
The Tree
A short story by Marie Huston.
The Vibration of the U.S.S. Chickasaw Nation
Read the award-winning short story from novelist James Colbert.
Tom Lombardi
Stories, anecdotes, and biographical information from a writer living in Brooklyn.
Top Write Corner
A collection of online fiction by writers ranging from the ages of 16 to 65. The work shown at this site is largely from India but it also has submissions from Australia, the UAE, Canada and the US.
Whipey Incorporated
Dedicated to the word 'Whipey' which means "Oh My!" and its creator and author K.L.B. complete with short works of fiction.