english deutsch
All For You - A C/A Fiction Site
C/A fiction site updated frequently with new stories.
An Alternative Angel
Features alternative episodes from season 2 onwards, music, season 1 episode summaries, and character profiles
Angel Fan Fiction Resources
Resource for writers and readers of Angel fan fiction. Includes on-line workshop, FAQs, Mary Sue Litmus test, beta reader index and links.
Angel's Journal
Original fan fiction by Evan Como. Stories are set between a series episode guide. Also the official home to fan fiction by Wiseblood and Wiseblood's Surf Report, featuring news. Site also features a small archive of guest authors.
Buffyverse.co.uk Angel fan fiction
Alternative fan fiction based in the Buffyverse, following the life and times of Angel.
Doyle - Glenn Quinn
Includes fan fiction about Doyle (from the "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" spin-off "Angel") by Tara O'Shea, fan fiction challenges, and the answers to those challenges by multiple authors. Includes links to print fanzines, and on-line fan fiction archives.
Doyle Investigations
Fan fiction involving the character of Doyle in the alternate universe of The Wish/Dopplegangland
From the Mind of a Pixie
Various fan fiction for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Visitors can contribute work.
Kim's Angel Fanfic
Fan fiction based on the show. Also includes cast photos and links.
LorneCentric Fanfiction Archive and Resource
Fanfic archive for the character, Lorne. Also features character information.
Stranger Things
Cordelia/Angel fiction, arranged by author. Includes submission information.
Sweet Delusions
Fan fiction dedicated to the character, Doyle, from the WB television series "Angel," particularly romantic fan fiction involving Doyle and the BtVS/Angel character of Cordelia Chase.
The Darkness Before the Dawn
Angel Fan Fiction by Cas. A small site featuring lots of despair angst and guilt.
The Last Time I Saw You
An Angel and Darla writing resource site featuring essays, beta readers, fanfiction, and links.
The Midnight in LA Series
This site contains a series based on Angel, Wesley and Cordelia. There will be nine parts along with 3 interludes and an epilogue.
The Psyche Arc
Alternate universe stories based on the show.