english deutsch
A Brief Introduction To Copyright For Fan Fiction
By A.T. Lee. This article is for educational purposes only. It is a brief overview of copyright issues that fan fiction writers in the United States of America may find useful.
Beta Reader Pages
Writing help and beta readers for writers of fan fiction.
DangerMom's Handy-Dandy Grammar Guide
Style guide geared to fan fiction writers.
Fan Fiction Forums
Well-organized set of discussion group areas and links relating to fan fiction and writing in general. Also hosts contests, challenges and regular chats.
Fan Works Inc.
Home to many varieties of Fan Fiction, Fan Art, Original Fiction, Columns, Fan-made Games, and one of the last truly free Fan Works Communities.
Fandomination.Net
Automated fan-fiction upload archive. Fandomination.Net is now a general fanfiction archive.
Fanfic Challenges
A resource for writers who are trying to find time to write or are experiencing writers-block. Accepting challenges for all fandoms.
Fanfics.org
Site includes a FAQ for fan fiction writers.
Fanfiction Writers' Alliance
Collection of boards, beta readers, tips, help, general chat and topical discussion plus featured fan fiction, the random fic roulette, articles.
FanFiction.Net
A resource for writing, reviewing and reading fanfiction stories.
Fanfic_Luvers_A-nonny-mouse
Critique group for fan fiction writers.
How to Write Almost Readable Fan Fiction
Tutorial on how to write fan fiction with grammar and other issues covered.
How to Write Almost Readable Fan Fiction
Ms. Nitpicker uses samples from fan fiction to demonstrate dialogue, thought, vocabulary, and other issues, with some background details for selected fandoms.
Legal Fictions
Copyright, fan fiction, and a new common law. By Rebecca Tushnet.
Mary Sue, and How to Avoid Her
Guide to creating good fan fiction without obvious "Mary Sueism". Mary Sue is what everyone wants to be, and no one actually is.
Maybe One Day - A Draco/Hermione Fanlist
About Draco and Hermione shippings. This website is a "fanlisting", or also known as a place for D/H pairing fanatics. If you're a D/H fan, then you sign up to be part of that list of all the other devotees. The bad-mannered, 'contemptuous', Draco Malfoy and the brilliant yet bold Hermione Granger are characters who belong to J.K Rowling in the book series "HARRY POTTER".
Muse Geek
A resource for fan fiction writers. Offers viewpoints, technical articles and advice from readers. References to other useful sites.
Ophelia's X-Files Fanfic Writing Guide
Writing and research information for X-Files fan fiction authors. Includes basic storycraft.
Star Trek TOS Fan Fiction Mailing Lists
Directory of active Star Trek:TOS fan fiction mailing listsmailing lists, newsgroups and archives for Star Trek fan fiction. Listings are arranged by category according to importance, generality, activity level, etc.
Storytellers
A message board for writers of fan fiction, stories, and poetry.
The Elements of Phyle
The non-authoritative guide to the use of the English language in X Files fan fiction.
The Mary Sue Appreciation Society
Everything you never wanted to know about Mary Sue, including a collection of meta-stories about the notorious gal herself. Webring.
The Sanctum
My site to host my original anime stories. I call them anime stories because they are influenced by my love of anime, though they are completely original, not FanFics. So come in, read, and review if you'd like.
TrekGirl's Writers Circle
I have created this page as a gateway to the minds of some of the creative writers of fan fiction on the Net.
What is Fan Fiction FAQ
Tips for fan fiction writers and writing basics. From the Official Archive of the Paris/ Torres Collective.
Women Fanfiction Writers
A webring to draw together women writers of fan fiction. Any and all fandoms are welcome to join.
Working Stiffs
Articles on the writing process by authors. Includes in-depth interviews, writing and fan fiction links, reader profiles and contests.
Writers University
Fan fiction terminology, copyright, history, Mary Sues, beta readers and policies.
Yahoo! Groups: Fan Fic Law
Mailing list for writers who need story-related information on the law and crime. [Yahoo! registration required.]
Yahoo! Groups: Fan Fic Med
Mailing list for writers to seek story-related medical information.
Yahoo! Groups: Fan Fic Military
Mailing list for writers who need information about the military. [Yahoo! registration required.]
Zine Zone Fanzine Listings
A centralized source for fan writers seeking print fanzines to submit fiction to.