english deutsch
Betsie
Tales From The Soul. Four stories to move one's mind and soul in four very different ways.
Camacho, Robert
Broken Hearts - Bloody Trails. Collection of self published short stories.
Dingli, Rosanne
Counting Churches - The Malta Stories. Malta, its people, history and folklore figure in these engaging stories.
Faber, Alex
Surface:Matrix. A collection of self published short stories, poems, essays and illustrations.
Herman, Mike
Silent Echoes. A collection of short, inspirational stories.
KilPatrick, Towonda
Who's The Real Gigolo. Short stories about women's issues.
Noyes-More, Don
California Boomer: Keeper Of The Story. From Hollywood movie stars to street Angels; Gay, straight, rich, poor, the good and the darkly bad. A celebration of life, diversity, and of a deep human impulse to do more than survive life's harshest lessons.
Pugh, Craig
Ganja Tales. A collection of short-stories about growing up in the nineties.
Simolke, Duane
The Acorn Gathering: Authors Uniting Against Cancer. Short stories that range from gritty and controversial to gentle and touching.
Twelve Stories of Russia.
A book of twelve short stories about an American who moves to Moscow to teach Russians. Ordering information.